22.6.11

Mandala - China

Mandala
Mandala, originally uploaded by _Loaf_.

In an ambiguiously vain attempt at healing the land I trace my dreams onto the surface of wood and stone as I roll across the land, never knowing where I am or where I'm going as I learn to let go of the bank and float down the great river. Above me, a presence sits atop an eight spoked wagon wheel and I, presumptious as a child or an uninvited guest, seek to explain the unkown to the teachers I meet along the Way. As quiet as a foreigner.

-Update Aug, 2011 -

Don't paint, talk, or try to even think about mandalas in China, it can be seen as religious and their prisons aren't good places to be.

But, if you're like me you'll do it anyway. Some things are more important than following the rules :)

No comments:

¨°º¤ø Blog Archive ø¤º°¨`

¨°º¤ø Friends ø¤º°¨`